Rigler Delacruz and Associates is seeking a lawyer(s) to join our team. Our growing law firm primarily practices in the areas of Family Law, Civil Litigation, Real Estate and Mediation, however; our firm is expanding with the demands our client’s needs. Our mission is to grow and diversify; therefore other expertise in the various areas of law is an asset. We are seeking applicants that ideally have at least 2 to 3 years of legal experience, however; newer calls may be considered for the position. The candidate must be self- motivated, competent, confidential, and have the ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure. Above all, the ideal candidate must have high ethical standards when dealing with clients and zealously advocate on their behalf and in their best interests.
We provide a competitive salary with unique monthly bonus structure.
* Bachelor of Laws;
* Current member of the Law Society of Alberta;
* Strong drafting, negotiation and communication skills;
* High level of professionalism;
* Experience with and ability to handle litigation;
* A willingness to take initiative in running your own files, and managing your own client base; and
* An eagerness to advance skills and knowledge.
Rigler Delacruz & Associates is seeking a highly motivated real estate conveyancer /paralegal to assist in the continued growth of the office. Duties may include answering the telephone, performing title searches, reporting on real estate files, and other tasks related to conveyancing and/or litigation, generally.
* Basic computational understanding;
* Organizational skills;
* Initiative to operate within the compounds of teamwork; and
* Autonomy in completing tasks.
If interested, please submit your resume in confidence to the attention of Ryan D. Rigler via e-mail at or
via facsimile at 780-814-7116.